Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cryptic clues & puzzles

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ever had a puzzle / joke puzzle or any other amuseing (in your mind) kind of thing you want to post ???

    here's my feeble attempt

    "What 4 letter sport begins with a T ?"

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm stumped. I can't think of the answer (though I'm sure I'll slap my forehead when I learn it)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Golf [img]smile.gif[/img] .......... Tee [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

    Geeeez, I should've seen that a mile away. Have I mentioned how bad I am at these?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Join the club...at least you finished that adventure thing over on the SIP board [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need more clues ot it? I'll help you out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My game got fryed and I ended up at the begining again...to painful to go through it all again.lol
    like i posted on the SIP board....what happened at the end lol...

    once a Diablo...cheat....always a !!...1000% armour...I'm there...cheat [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, I'm still playing Diablo II. Just now got my first "legit" player to Act V.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    There's nothing like becomeing a Sauron..with the help of a trainer and swatting all before you like flies [img]wink.gif[/img]

    But I respect your feeble efforts..Haaa! Haaa!
    (Swot....Swot).

    Ever done the Final Fantasy ones Flakeski??

    one thing I'd like to add about Diablo...before I forget..Diablo 1 PC what were they thinking???
    you can't save your character's armour or stuff..
    one major advantage to Playstation [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •